Why this Course on Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence
Certified Quality Managers are process champions. They lead the quality initiatives at organizations of all sizes and across the domains. Today’s organizations have a global focus, a great quality and process championship help them compete both globally and at local level.
As a Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence you will facilitate and lead team efforts to establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives, and help develop measurement systems to determine organizational improvement.
Key to your success is your ability to motivate and evaluate staff, manage projects and human resources, analyze financial situations, determine and evaluate risk, and employ knowledge management tools and techniques in resolving organizational challenges.
This interactive course is unique and based on proven formula for quality managers like you. The unique templates which we will provide are enough to put you ahead of ⅔ people in your market.
With our course you can appear for the globally recognized certified offered by ASQ.org
At the end of this training, You will :
- Take & Qualify the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) Exam conducted by ASQ
- Become the quality expert for your organization. The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) professional is ready to make the right quality related decisions at any level of the organization.
Key Highlights of the course
- Learn at your own pace.
- Full access to e-learning content.
- Free templates to evaluate processes.
- Ready to use PPT for pitching process improvement to your management/team
- Case studies and easy to understand examples
- Multiple quizzes and simulation exams.
- Completion Certificate at the end of the Course
Is this Course right for you?
The course is meant for Quality Professionals; Engineers, Managers and Supervisors or Individuals who desire to reinforce their skills, knowledge, and capacity to understand the CMQ/OE body of knowledge in preparation for taking the ‘ASQ’ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Examination.
This is not an introductory course but one that is intended for those planning to sit for the certified quality manager exam.
In order to take the exam for Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence conducted by ASQ, you will have to go by the guidelines of ASQ, which are broadly stated as below :
- Minimum 10 years of on the job experience in the areas of Certified Manager of Quality / OE body of knowledge. There are exceptions to the requirement of number of years in lieu of you education, for example if you are an Engineer, 4 years are waived off
- A minimum of 5 years in the decision making position is required by ASQ
Here is body of Knowledge for Certified Manager of Quality / OE :
- Organizational Structures
- Leadership Challenges
- Teams and Team Processes
- ASQ Code of Ethics
Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Strategic Planning Models
- Business Environment Analysis
- Strategic Plan Deployment
Management Elements and Methods
- Management Skills and Abilities
- Communication Skills and Abilities
- Project Management
- Quality System
- Quality Models and Theories
Quality Management Tools
- Problem-Solving Tools
- Process Management
Measurement: Assessment and Metrics
- Customer Identification and Segmentation
- Customer Relationship Management
Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Selection
- Supplier Communications
- Supplier Performance
- Supplier Improvement
- Supplier Certification, Partnerships, and Alliances
- Supplier Logistics and Material Acceptance
Training and Development
- Training Plans
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Materials, Development, and Delivery
- Training Effectiveness and Evaluation
For more details access Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) Body of Knowledge (BOK) – 2014
Exam & certification
Once you are ready, you need to appear for examination conducted by ASQ, the questions will be asked from the body of knowledge as follows:
- Leadership (25 Questions)
- Strategic Plan Development and Deployment (18 Questions)
- Management Elements and Methods (30 Questions)
- Quality Management Tools (30 Questions)
- Customer-Focused Organizations (17 Questions)
- Supply Chain Management (15 Questions)
- Training and Development (15 Questions)
Apart from objective type questions, Candidates will be presented with three open-ended questions from which they can select the two that they prefer to answer. Candidates will have 45 minutes in which to write responses to the two chosen situations. Essay type questions will also be asked from the ASQ body of knowledge.
Course is fully aligned to ASQ body of knowledge. Click here to download the Course content.
How is your course Different from other providers?
This course is a combination of video chapters, online simulation exams, sample essay and our trademark technique to master open ended questions. The course equips you to perform the role of a manager of quality. The continuous professional support helps you easily crack the exam.
What is the cost of examination?
ASQ MEMBERS $418
For details , refer to ASQ website
What kind of certification do you provide?
ASQ is the certifying body for Certified Manager of Quality / Organization Excellence Course, we help the aspirants to prepare for the exam. However, we do provide completion certificate.
How do I enroll and pay?
Click on the enroll button on right side of this page, it will take you to a secure payment gateway. Proceed to pay. Once paid, you will receive an email with further details to access our course.
We can also send you a Paypal invoice, if that’s more convenient for you. Please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9810744880 for more details.
What is your refund policy?
All our courses are Covered under “Zero Risk for you” refund policy. For more details about our refund policy, check our Zero Risk for you page.