Why this course on Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment ?
Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment course explains you the ways by which myriad of hazards can be prevented, mitigated ,responded and recovered. This course gives you an understanding of the terminologies, common hazards, importance of getting a hazard identification done, processes and procedures required to identify, assess, control and monitor risks in the workplace .
At the end of the Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment training, You will :
- Have knowledge and understanding of the scope and impact of the risk assessment process.
- Be able to identify hazards in the workplace, Complete risk assessments in the workplace and Identify improvement measures to reduce identified risks.
- Be able to conduct Effective assessment of Risk associated with the hazards in a workplace
- Be trained to highlight the potential illness, injury, incidents at your workplace.
Key Highlights of the course
- Learn at your own pace
- Easy to understand modules and chapters
- Expert implementation support where required.
- Quiz at the end of the course
- Completion Certificate at the end of the Course
Is this Course right for you?
Conducting a workplace hazard identification and risk assessment is essential due to various existing environmental hazards. This course is recommended to every employer, self-employed person, EHS professionals and students.
The HIRA course will provide you a better awareness of the current scenario of hazards in your workplace or around them in general. You will be able to respond more actively and efficiently.
Implementing practical measures to prevent hazards can be done by people who have adequate knowledge of HIRA. If you are involved in the management of the safety documentation through the medium of hazard identification and risk assessment, this course can suitably guide you to identify and manage risk within the workplace irrespective of industry.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Appreciation of the risks & Hazards involved in the industries
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Keen to learn EHS Concepts
- Involved in the Manufacturing Process either in core EHS or production / Quality / Maintenance or related fields
Exam & certification
On successful completion of the course and the exam, the participants would be awarded a certificate of completion issued by the Apprentiice.
- Definition and Terminologies
- How to Identify Hazard ?
- Examples of Common Hazards
- How to Find Hazard ?
- The importance of getting the Hazard Identification right
- How to Assess Risk ?
- When Should Risk Assessment be carried out?
- When a Risk Assessment cannot be carried out?
- How to do a Risk Assessment?
- How to Control Risk ?
- How to ensure that control remains effective?
- How to review controls ?
- Case study
How is your course Different from other providers?
Our course covers all the aspects of conducting HIRA. It starts with explaining the key terms , then moves on to tell you how to conduct a Risk Assessment. It tells you how risk & hazard are two different terminologies. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to lead risk-assessments in your organization
What is the cost of examination?
There is no exam fee.
What kind of certification do you provide?
Certificate of course compeletion is provided by Apprentiice Learning Solutions.
How do I enroll?
Click on the enroll now button to enroll, it will take you to the payment gateway. We have CC Avenue as our payment gateway.
We can also send you a Paypal invoice, if that’s more convenient for you.
What is your refund policy?
All of our paid courses are covered by “Zero Risk for you” refund policy.