Why this course on ISO 14001:2015 Foundation Program ?
Do you want to implement ISO 14001:2015 at your premises ?
Do you know what has changed in the new standard ?
Are you struggling with your current position in EHS and want to move to the next level?
Is it difficult for you to spend time for a face to face program ?
If your answer to anyone of the above question is yes, this course is for you!!
So, what are you going to learn from this course ?
At the end of the ISO 14001:2015 awareness program, you :
- Can have an environmental management system (EMS) of international industry specific environmental criteria.
- Can Improve environmental performance of your organization through more effective utilization of resources and reduction of waste.
- Get to know of the changes in the new standard
- Implement the changes in your organization with the help of templates provided by us
Key Highlights of the course
- Learn at your own pace, expert support for implementation.
- Course is full of real life cases and implementation examples.
- Quiz at the end of the course to judge your level of preparation
- Templates to evaluate external & Internal Issues (key requirement of the standard
- A training deck to explain the changes in the standard to your team mates.
- Certificate of Completion
Is this Course right for you?
This course is for all who want to implement EMS in their establishment of all kind to manage their responsibilities toward Environment. Our course maps out the structure that a company or establishment can follow to setup an effective Environmental Management System.
If you want to learn about the basic of ISO 14001 or want to know a little bit more about it, we induce the right training courses.
As sustainability becomes a requisite for all organizations, not just those in polluting industries, organizations who have concentrated on how environmental management systems (EMS) can be employed to reduce waste and effectively can benefit from this course .
This course is extremely helpful for EHS Professionals, Managers of an Organization as well as students who aspire to operate in an industrial setup as we offer an overview of the ISO 14001:2015 standard which is implemented by international organization to ensure utmost environmentally safe working environment for their employees.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Appreciation of the risks & Hazards involved in the industries
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Keen to learn EHS Concepts
- Involved in the Manufacturing Process either in core EHS or production / Quality / Maintenance or related fields
Exam & certification
The certificate of completion will be provided by Apprentiice Learning solutions on successful completion of the course and online exam.
- The ISO 14000:2015 series of Standard
- What is EMS & what are it’s benefits
- Why Environmental Standards Emerged
- The Structure & basis of ISO 14001:2015
- Context of the organization
- Leadership & Commitment
- Support and Operation
- Performance Evaluation
How is your course Different from other providers?
Our course explains the entire standard requirement with good examples. Apart from this, there is a separate module on what all changes are there in the newer version of the standard versus the ISO 14001:2004. We also provide you the framework for identifying internal & external issues.We will also provide you with a sample Life Cycle Perspective example.
What is the cost of examination?
Appearing for Our Exam is free.
What kind of certification do you provide?
Certification is provided by Apprentiice Learning Solutions.
How do I enroll and pay?
Click on the enroll button on right side of this page, it will take you to a secure payment gateway. Proceed to pay. Once paid, you will receive an email with further details to access our course.
We can also send you a Paypal invoice, if that’s more convenient for you. Please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9810744880 for more details.
How can I enroll for expert help?
In case you are looking for an expert help in evaluating the standard or it’s implementation in your organization, drop an email to our support or call us.