Why this course on Lean Essentials ?
Do you want to Learn the concepts of Lean ?
Do you want to understand 5S, Kaizen and Standard Work ?
Do you want to assess if your cycle time is good enough to meet customer demand?
Are you interested to know how application of Lean Tools can make your workplace better ? If yes, you have come to the right place, learn all this & much more in this course on Lean Essentials.
At the end of the Lean Essentials program, you will :
- Be able to apply the concept of Takt time in your organization
- Understand the principles of Lean
- Know what is 5S, Kiazen , JIT , Jidoka and Standard Work
- Be able to appreciate how Lean & Six Sigma complement each other
Key Highlights of the course
- Interactive course with easy to understand modules
- Ready to use trainer deck to present this course to your team
- Complimentary templates covering real life examples on 5S, Kiazen , JIT , Jidoka and Standard Work
Is this Course right for you?
This course is meant for anyone who wants to improve process effectiveness and efficiency. In this course, learn 5 S, which is Workplace Organization methodology ; learn Visual Management for better control of Workplace activities and processes. Lean essentially calls for removing waste or non-value added activities in the organization ( Activities for which customer is not ready to pay are non-value add) and create a smooth flow of product and services for your customers. Take this course on Lean Essentials, irrespective of your industry type, you would benefit from it !
- Graduate in any discipline
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Keen to learn and implement new Concepts
Exam & certification
There is no exam conducted after this course, however you will get a certificate of completion issued by the Apprentiice.
- Understanding Lean
- 5 principle of Lean
- Value Stream Mapping
- Understanding Flow
- Understanding Pull and Perfection
- Lean Temple
- Kaizen & 5S
- Standard Work
- Jidoka & JIT
- Integration of Lean & Six Sigma
How is your course Different from other providers?
There are not many providers that have a program on Lean Essentials, which is audio-visual.We cover almost all topics of Lean in a crisp and easy to understand manner.
What is the cost of examination?
There is no exam for this course
What kind of certification do you provide?
Certification is provided by Apprentiice Learning Solutions.
How do I enroll and pay?
What is your refund policy?
This is a free course, for paid courses, we follow a 7 Day – No Questions Asked Policy.