Why Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Lean Six sigma yellow belt is for anyone who wants to have a basic understanding of what six sigma is and how it can be implemented for a quality project.
Do you want to be part of the Improvement teams in your organization?
Do you want to improve the processes that you work in ?
Are you interested in knowing structured problem solving approach ?
Do you want to make a decision regarding Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
If answer to any of the above is YES, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Program is for you !
What do you learn after completing Six Sigma Yellow Belt program?
At the end of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt training, You will :
- Be able to apply the DMAIC approach to problem Solving
- Identify the 7 wastes of Lean and take actions to reduce them
- Learn and apply tools like SIPOC, FMEA , Parerto
- Conduct Process Analysis and Root Cause Analysis
- Learn and apply control tools like Visual Management and Poke-Yoke
Key Highlights of the course
- Self paced learning with expert support
- Globally Recognised Accreditations and Qualifications
- Easy to understand examples
- Simulation exams and Quizzes
- 05 Unique templates covering all Tools
- Certificate of completion
Is this Course right for you?
Six Sigma Green Belt for anyone who wants to lead Quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business/industry processes. Its recommended for
- Quality Professionals
- Senior Management
- Production and Maintenance Professionals
- Professionals looking to build Career in Operational Excellence
- New Product Development Team Members
- Any-one looking forward to lead
There are no prerequisites for this course
Exam & certification
After completing our course you can easily clear Six Sigma Yello Belt exam Conducted by IASSC. This exam is conducted by IASSC on various centers. Visit http://www.iassc.org/six-sigma-certification/green-belt-certification/ to get more details.
You may choose to appear for ASQ exam also . For details, go to https://asq.org/cert/six-sigma-yellow-belt
- What is Lean
- What is Six Sigma
- What is Lean Six Sigma
- Benefits of doing Lean Six Sigma
- Roles of Six Sigma Professionals
- Lean Process
- Principles of Lean
- Seven Wastes
- Lean temple
- What is a Six Sigma Process
- What is variation
- Six Sigma Breakthrough Strategy
- DMAIC and tools used in the various cycles of DMAIC including FMEA, Process Analysis and root-cause analysis
How is your course Different from other providers?
Along with the course, we provide you the opportunity to interact with our instructor.
We also provide you with 5 easy to use templates for your Problem Solving Projects.
What is the cost of examination?
Appearing for Our Exam is free. However if you choose to appear for ASQ or IASSC exam, you can find the details here :
Green Belt Certification
What kind of certification do you provide?
We provide joint certificate by The Apprenttice & Council for Six Sigma Certification.
How do you ensure that I will clear my ISAAC / ASQ exam ?
Our course is fully aligned to IASSC and ASQ. We give you opportunity to interact with our faculty, who is Six Sigma Master Black Belt from Indian Statistical Institute and Balck Belt from ASQ. There are 3 mock tests that you can take before going for your ASQ / IASSC exam.
How should I enroll and pay?
What is your refund policy?
If you are not fully satisfied, with the course material and you think it has not added any value , we have a 7 DAY – No Questions asked Policy.