Why this course on Safety in confined space ?
This Course helps you to define a confined space , identify most common hazards in confined spaces and the correct ways to work there with safety. The basic issues related to confined space are taken up in this course. Our course will acquaint you with Safety issues in confined spaces and how you can overcome them. This course will familiarize you with terminology related to confined spaces.
At the end of this training on Confined Space, You will :
- Be able to recognize and identify potential hazards associated with the confined spaces
- Evaluate and control procedures for the identified or potential hazards.
- Understand the Set-up, use and limitations of all equipment such as emergency equipment, ventilation equipment (blowers), hazardous energy control, isolation and lockout equipment, and air quality monitors (e.g., Oxygen/combustible meters) that will be used while in the confined space.
- Understand specific work to be done while in the confined space
Key Highlights of the course
- Take this course at your convenience
- Course reference from HSE of UK & OSHA of USA
- Checklists for evaluation of confined space
- Quiz at the end of the course to check your awareness level
Is this Course right for you?
Awareness to individuals for better understanding of safety and risk assessment when working in a confined space is imparted through this course. It will also help in keeping people around them safe. Each year, many workers are affected while working in a confined space. Most of these fatalities could have been avoided if these workers had basic knowledge about safety in confined space. To efficiently control the risks associated with working in a confined space, raising awareness related to safe working procedure in a confined space is necessary.
Fumes, reduced oxygen levels, or risk of fire is the potential dangers of working in a confined space. Flooding/drowning or asphyxiation from dust, grain or other contaminant are some other dangers. Performing work in confined spaces presents many hazards to employees. Some of these hazards can be lethal if the proper safety procedures and controls are not specifically followed.
All EHS professionals, workers or employees working in and around a confined space should take up this course.
Exam & certification
This is an awareness program, no exam is conducted for this course. However, we do issue a certificate after completion.
- How Can you Identify a Confined Space?
- Hazards Involved in Entering and working in Confined Spaces
- Actions to be taken / Preparation before entering a confined space
- Checklists to evaluate confined Space
How is your course Different from other providers?
Our course covers all main aspects of Confined Space Entry and Work.
It is one of very few courses available in the audio-visual format that are available on this topic.
It provides you clarity on what is a confined space, which sometimes is a matter of debate.
It’s a consolidates course that provides you with crisp yet complete/ information
What is the cost of examination?
There is no exam for this course
What kind of certification do you provide?
Certification is provided by Apprentiice Learning Solutions LLP
How do I enroll and pay?
Click on the enroll now button to enroll. This is a free course, no payment is to be made.
What is your refund policy?
This is a free course.