Why this course on Measurement Uncertainty
Are you a calibration and testing professional or working in the field of research? This course explains the process of measurement of uncertainty. A measurement result is only complete if it is accompanied by a statement of the uncertainty in the measurement.
Measurement uncertainties can come from the measuring instrument, from the item being measured, from the environment, from the operator, and from other sources.
This course covers the process of measurement, the uncertainty and process of measurement of uncertaining as defined by The Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (GUM).
At the end of the Measurement uncertaining training, You will :
- Have knowledge and understanding about what is uncertainty and what it is not.
- Understand how is it different from error,
- Understand how to express uncertainty in measurement.
- Un-cover some of the facts about Uncertainty and
- Understand how to measure.
Key Highlights of the course
- Learn at your place , at your pace
- Expert Support
- Completion Certificate at the end of the Course
Is this Course right for you?
Understanding Uncertainty is important if you are involved in any kind of measurement, be it product or process parameters measurement.
Thus, Quality Professionals, people involved in laboratories , Process Engineers, Calibration Engineers will greatly benefit from this course
- Science / Engineering Graduate
- Appreciation of the importance of measurement
- Basic understanding of measurement
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Ideally be a Process Engineer, Quality Engineer or a Laboratory Personnel
Exam & certification
This is a awareness program, no exam is conducted at the end of this course.
A certificate of awareness is issued after you complete the course
- What is a measurement and what measurement is not
- What is uncertainty of measurement?
- Error versus uncertainty
- Why is uncertainty of measurement important?
- Basic statistics on sets of numbers
- The general kinds of uncertainty in any measurement
How is your course Different from other providers?
After completing the course, you will be able to differentiate between error and uncertainty. Our course will give you the required understanding in a crisp manner. It is created in such a manner that it’s easy to follow and you don’t need to be statistics expert to understand the course.
What is the cost of examination?
There is no exam after this course.
What kind of certification do you provide?
Certification is provided by Apprentiice Learning Solutions.
How do I enroll and pay?
This is a free course, just click the enroll now button. It will take you to our learning management system. Register there and get started.
Could you help me design my career path?
We have a free expert support to help professionals in creating a fulfilling career by learning new skills. Please leave a message at the chat-box.